Stack Attack
Contestant uses 36 plastic cups to erect a triangled-shape structure. Once completed contestant must remove hands completely from the structure, and then proceed to stack all cups into a single stack. (Don't count the cups...we aren't quite there, yet)

Look at this last cup...Way to go!!!
Looking good Kiley...love it!!!


Dad made it to the very top, and then tumble.

So close Cutler. I am sure he will be ready next time, since he practiced all day the next day.
Hangover
From a curtain rod, contestants must hang 6 hangers one on top of the other so that no hook is resting in the cornor of another hanger.




For the most part we were all successful in this game, Kiley has her own rules.
Dizzy Mummy
Well you don't have to unroll the roll on you head...but it was fun to watch.

Dad was sucessful in this event, but fell on the couch right after finishing...soft landing, Yeah. I didn't participate in this event, I would've been sick all night from being dizzy.
Our kids loved this Family Home Evening, and everytime we watch the show they ask if we can try that game.






1 comments:
Sooooo fun guys!! I think we need to try that one out, it's a great idea. :0) What a fun family you are.
Post a Comment