Friday, April 9, 2010

A Day to Remember


April 9 is a day we will always remember...two years ago our sister suddenly passed away in the night from a blood clot to her lungs. This year for me that day seemed to come without the weight of heartache. I was fortunate enough to get a surprise visit from her husband, Tom, and her boys. It was a chance to remember that this newborn stage was one of her favorite times. She was unable to have children born through her, and whenever a new little one born into the family she took the chance to care for us and them. She said to me once, "I try to think of how I would've wanted to be taken care of, and then I do that." Wow!!! She was incredible, and incredible with each one of our kids. I did and do wish that while having a new baby that she would've been her with me, especially since help was limited. She was someone I could always count on, and she always went above and beyond to care for me. We love you Tammy, and miss you deeply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment