
Has it been a month already? Time flies when you have no sleep...hehehehe.
Carson now weighs 8lbs 12 oz. We absolutely love having him around, he is a very sweet little boy. We are still unable to get much sleep these days, a two stretch is about the very longest we get, and that is with holding him. We took him into the Drs. this week to find out if there is anything we could do for him. The Dr. put him on Prevacid to help prevent acid reflux. Our poor little guy just screams sometimes, ok most evenings, and he spits up to the point of one of needing to change our clothes. So we are crossing our fingers that this will help. I have realized that with each baby I have become relaxed more and more, and I have realized that the sleepless nights will end. I will be sad that my baby has grown. So it hasn't been as frustrating as it could be, and we have found that having our baby is Absolutely Wonderful!!! Our heart goes out to our little guy who seems to be in so much pain sometimes. We don't mind holding him all the time, and letting him sleep on our chest...it seems to be his happy place. If it makes him happy so are we!!! I have found that if my day consist of being at home all day, then 4 kids is no big deal. But ask me to go anywhere, and I find myself stressed out. I wonder how in the world we will get from here to there, but so far we have.
Carson we LOVE you!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment