Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 Weeks Old


Our sweet little boy is two weeks old today. I took him into his appointment and he is doing great. His little stats are: Weight 7 lbs. 2 oz. Height 20 1/2 inches.

From the moment he arrived our home felt as if he has always been with us. I asked Rob yesterday how it was to have 4 children. He said it felt the same, I guess that means it is no crazier then before. Rob has been a great help these days. He is up at night with him, calling to check in on us through the day, keeping the dishes done, and the other kids happy. Carson is very content, and can sleep through a lot of noise. He definitely has his days and nights mixed up, but luckily for us he doesn't really cry much, he is just wiggly. Cole, Cutler, and Kiley have completely fallen in love with him.















5 comments:

Audrey said...

He is so beautiful! I'm glad you feel like everything is the same. We felt the same way when Zoram joined us.

The Baker said...

So, So beautiful Debbie!!

foxie4 said...

What a QT. Glad things are going good with 4.

Danelle and Alex said...

He is so cute! I think he has a mature grown up looking face. You are such a great mom!

JaNae said...

Debbie - sorry it took me 3 weeks to tell you congratulations! He is so adorable! It looks like he fits right in with all of them! We need to have Cutler over for a play day soon..next week is spring break :)
Take it easy and I can't wait to see that cute boy in real life!

Post a Comment