Let's pretend that I didn't have help...how will I do with four kids. Hmmm...lets see my house will be messy, my kids will be fed, I will be tired, but hopefully kind, homework will get done but maybe not as good as it has been going, and hopefully everyday I will count my blessings amongst all the challenges of four small children.
It has been a good week with Rob here at home. I have been really fortunate to have him home with me since last Wed. Tomorrow is my first attempt at getting back into the groove of life. I wonder how it will go with 30-45 min. feedings every few hours, and the lack of sleep. It will be interesting, but I have learned that this time passes all too quickly and I know I will miss it.
Each of our children have been wonderful. To our surprise they each have adjusted to having an extra little one around. I wish I could say that all I have done is rested this past week, but no such luck. We have found ourselves at the Drs. or doing lab work everyday, helping my sister travel to and from Primary Childrens Hospital, watching my neice, and kids back to school. Life rarely slows down. On the up side, my lab work testing is going to once or twice a week, my sister is home with her son, Carsons infection in his belly button is gone, and I am feeling pretty good.
Let's hope that with four we, or should I say, I survive. I am sure we will have our fair share of craziness, but hey that is part of the journey of life.
Merry Christmas 2025
8 months ago

2 comments:
I am so happy that Carson arrived safely and the delivery went well. I am thrilled I was able to see him and hold him. I hope things settle down for you all and life gets normal! Good luck with it all!
Cutler is so so cute! I am glad things went well and I hope this week is going OK. I forget how long it takes to nurse at first. I hadnt thought about that and having other kids running around the house looking for trouble!
Post a Comment