
Nothing is more wonderful than bundling up your little baby after a bath. I love the way they smell!!! This is Carson's first bath at home, and the kids loved helping. They each had little jobs along the way like putting his socks on, or lotion on his legs. I can't say he loved the first part of his bath, but he was so calm and alert afterwards. We got some of
my favorite phoos of him. It was hard to get so great pictures of him in the hospital because when he was awake he was so sad. We could tell he was really hurting, but we assumed gas bubbles were to blame. It wasn't until Sat. that we realized he had an infection starting in his belly button, but with that resolving he is much more content.

The kids thought it was great that tubby time for Carson is in the sink. I love that I don't have to bend over to hold on to him, and that once his cord falls off I even have a little sprayer.

Kiley got to help with lotion, and putting his pacifer in.

One of Cole's job was putting on his socks, it is harder than it looks.

So calm, and warm.

Oh, I love this little one!!!

Finally the man behind the camera is in a few shots, and don't they look great!!!



3 comments:
That's such a great idea to have all the kids help out!
These pictures are so adorable. What a fun memory to capture!
I'm just so happy for you! I hope everything is going well. He's such a cute little froggy!!
Post a Comment