Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update

Kiley is still in the two's, and we love it!!! She is full of energy and life. Everyday with her is a big surprise, with much to laugh about. Plus I can't believe how much she is becoming my littlest best friend. I love having her tag along with me. It is rare that I find myself wishing she would just let me be. I use to hate when people would play with my hair, strange I know I do hair, but now I am constantly her model. I love to have conversations with her and watch her learn and grow. I love that almost every morning she makes her way into our bed for morning snuggles.

Cutler is doing great!!! We are so proud of him. Today we met with his teach, and he is doing excellent. He is full of energy and ideas. His teacher is wonderful, she encourages him so much. Our new goals for this next term is to have him start writing his own books. His reading is improving daily, and he is constantly learning new skills. Way to go Cutler!

Cole is growing up to quickly. How is it possible that our first is 7 years old...crazy. We also met with his teacher today, and he is doing excellent too. He is very curious to understand and learn new concepts. I am amazed at how well he is doing in school from his reading to his math. His teacher had nothing but great things to say about him. Good Job Cole!!!

Rob is still working hard at Wells Fargo. Thanks!!! Plus in addition he has been constantly at work with his photography, and getting his office all clean out. He has been doing some great photo sessions lately, and I am looking forward to our own newborn session for Carson. He has a fun cross country skiing trip ahead in two weeks. Which sounds like a lot of fun, maybe next year I can do a couple of hikes, or things like this with him when I am back to myself.

As for me, I am very pregnant. I guess we can look at that in a good way that I am almost done. I am 33 weeks now, and am hoping that my Dr. still plans to take me at 38 weeks, but worse case scenario is at 39 weeks. I have started doing stress test once a week, and he looks absolutely perfect. Because everything is looking great they have cut down on the amount of visits that I will have to go too. The original plan was twice a week stress test, plus ultrasounds each week with the specialist, and OB visits. Yeah for me, I only go once a week for the stress test, I did my last ultrasound last week, and my next OB visit is still over a week away. So we have been very blessed, with an active healthy baby, and as long as things continue to look great we are smooth sailing from here to the end. So besides pregnancy, I am a busy mom of three wonderful kids. I have been much more committed to homework lately, and spend several hours each week working with each of the kids. I am still doing hair, and loving it!!! I plan to keep that going right up until 38 weeks, and lets hope for my clients sake I don't have the baby sooner because I already have lots scheduled for my last week. No worries I have never had a baby before 38 weeks. I have gotten many of my little projects done, obviously I am nesting. YEAH!!! It means I have a clean house, I have finished organizing clothes for all 4 kids, new shelves were added in downstairs for our toys, closets and books have been cleaned out and rearranged, and this week my sister is going to help me paint the nursery!!!

There it is a little update on us.

1 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

That's quite a lot going on! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!!! Have Cole and Cutler moved in together?

Post a Comment