
Well, finally after a very long a couple of weeks of sickness from Kiley and Rob we got to go out. We dropped our kiddos off at my sisters house, and we didn't even have to pick them up until the next night...YEAH!!! We were celebrating both our birthdays, and our soon to be 8th anniversary.
We had looked at lots of resturants in the area and decided on the Melting Pot. We absolutely loved it. It was a two hour, 4 course meal!!! We had our own little corner (which is the only reason I even have a handful of pictures to show, because Rob was embarrassed enough everytime the flash went off.)
We loved the cheese fondue...which included spinah, and artichoke. We enjoyed the salad. Loved trying Lobster for the first time, and I loved the shrimp...oh plus we loved the filet mignon. Oh, we were stuff, but who could resist chocolate marshmellow fondue dessert. I know it sounds yummmy!!! IT WAS!!!
Plus the company was great!!!

Cheese Fondue' -- this was probably my favorite course.

Yummy!!! I can't wait to go again.

This is the main course...if you can tell there are five sauces to try from, and we had to cook our own vegetables, and meats.

This was our first time trying Lobster, and we both loved it.

We must have been so excited for dessert that I didn't get a picture until the very end.

0 comments:
Post a Comment