Monday, February 15, 2010

I'll do that day again!!!

Do you ever look at pictures and think? I want to do that day again. I want that moment one more time. While looking at blogs today I found a quote that I just love:

"Don't cry because it is over. Smile because it happened."
--Dr. Seuss


Well, don't mind the tears...they are happy ones for the life I have been blessed with. Most of the joys in the my life come from my best friend,Rob. I can't believe that all I have ever dreamed of I have. I love my family, and I will smile for the many memories that our little family has.



I would love to do get married all over again...same person...same place...same time. I loved our wedding day.



This was Mother's Day and I would repeat this day all over. I would take this walk with my boys again, and again.

Does life get better than this? Enjoying the day with my little friend.



Don't you want to know the conversation we were having? I do!!!

I remember this Sunday with all of us. We were just laughing together. On Sunday our little ones seem to all find their way into our room, making their way into our bed with their little laughs and giggles.
I would take a few more thumbs up days too!!!

1 comments:

Veronica said...

This post made me cry!! It's the little things in life that I overlook that I really do cherish, I have a million moments I'd like to relive. Great post!

Post a Comment