
Cutler got to be president for the week in his Kindergarten class. He attempted to become president of our home for the week too, but his Dad laughed and refused to become his servant. Rob and Cutler spent Saturday coming up with his poster. Rob took pictures of Cutler, and Cutler got to do whatever he wanted in the pictures. Cutler knew exactly what he wanted to tell the class about him, he had a list of his favorite things, and a few more items to share.
Cutler VIP
-Birthday June 21, 2004

Favorites:
Toy: Ben 10
Color: Black & White
Show: Ben 10
Drink: Apple Juice
Treat: Big Gummi Bears
Sport: Baseball & Soccer
Superhero: Ben 10
I love to play the Wii, ride my bike, and I want to learn to do a front flip. I like school and I love to act in a play. I have never been to the hospital and never broke a bone.
If I had a $100.00 I would buy lots of cotton Candy. I have one older brother and a younger sister. My Mom has my baby brother in in her tummy.
When I grow up I want to be a police office.
We were invited to go to his class and talk about his poster and the things we love about Culter. Grandma and Grandpa Ingles came, plus Mom, Dad, and Kiley. We absolutely love how his teacher Mrs. Wells treats her class, after we spoke to Cutler she then gave Cutler a compliment--"He is always happy, and fun to be around, and he has great ideas." Following his teacher each of the kids in the class got a turn to tell Culter why the like him, at the end of all of this Cutler said, "I have a compliment to give to you guys. He told the class that he liked that everyone was so nice to him, that they all worked so hard, and that they were smart." Mrs Wells later asked if we told him to do that. We chuckled and said no. She told him you are the first person to have ever given the whole class a compliment, you are a very nice boy. We agree, and we too were so impressed by his kindness to everyone.
***To my Culter--
You are full of life. You are always laughing, and playing. Just so you know, you know how to work hard. You have become one of my biggest helpers. The other day I was overwhelmed by trying to get things cleaned and you said, "Mom I am sorry that you are having a hard day, can I help you." Wow!!! You are always looking around you to see if anyone needs any help, or even just a big smile. When you were a tiny baby you started laughing...you would laugh so hard you could barely breathe. I don't remember the exact time, but it was before your Grandparents returned from a mission, so you had to be only 3 months old or so. You have always been full of Joy. But with energy and laughter came much business...we have found you at the top of a light post just being spiderman for the moment, pillows placed at the bottom of the stair to soften the landing when you jumped from the top, you have tricks were you can climb my walls, hang from the bed, and much, much more. We love you, and everything about you. Thanks for being a great kid.
Love Mom






0 comments:
Post a Comment