
Here is a little picture I found the other day of myself. Oh boy!!! Now that was a bad haircut. hahahaha I need to post another picture of me, so that no one think my Mom gave me a mullet. In fact this bad haircut was all my fault, my mom found me this way, and the next thing I knew was that I was sent to sit outside. She was so mad at me she couldn't stand to look at me. :-) She said she went to Relief Society that night crying. I probably would too, if Kiley ever did this to herself.

3 comments:
Good thing your hair cutting skills have gotten better or else we would all be leaving your salon with a very cute mullet. Ha ha ha
You are a cutie even with a bad hair cut. We all new you would turn into a beauty.
I was so upset that day. You had such beautiful hair. And you cut the whole top off. All I could do to fix it was cut your hair very short. I went to church and just sobbed. The R.S. sisters actually had a good laugh, because everyone has a kid who cuts their hair. I admit I may have overreacted! I guess it was an prelude to you becoming a fantastic beautician!!!
Actually, while you did grow up to be beautiful, this is just plain UGLY!
Post a Comment