Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baseball

It is almost the end of the season for baseball, and it is still raining. We have been watching and playing games in the freezing cold. Almost every game we have had to come with our winter coats, and lots of blankets. A few of the T-ball games have been cancelled, but as for Cole's game only one, and that was only after an hour of practicing in the rain. I am so impressed how none of the boys seem to even noticed the rain falling on them. I hate being cold so believe me I have noticed, and when Rob has been able to come Carson and I have watched the game from the car.

But even with all the rain we have had so much fun!!!
Cutler already for t-ball
Cutler up to bat. He swings...

And he hits!!!
Running in to home base!!!
Having a little talk with coaches. These coaches have been great with Cole, he has improved greatly. Rob went out to play with him the other day, and said he is a completely different kid.
Cole up to bat


Running home. The best part of this pictures is how excited his teammate is, these kids are great!!!

Here we are freezing, and eating popcorn a favorite snack for the games.
Happily freezing!!!

Watching the game from inside the car.

1 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

Your boys look like they are having so much fun. What great pictures!

Post a Comment