Friday, June 25, 2010

Mesa Verde


I loved Mesa Verde, it was hot & a long drive, especially when there is construction and an old lady driving in front of us...well, 18 cars in front of us holding us all up. We had a great time. Could you even imagine life in one of these cliff dwellings? or Could you imagine being the first person to discover a place like this? It is incredible. The only way into some of these places is steep stairs, and then ladders to get out. I packed Carson in, and got a lot of crazy looks. But we made it, well we made it out...I did have feed Carson on a rock while on a tour. The joys of motherhood.
Cutler and Dad went to Balcony House Cliff Dwelling to get into this dwelling you have to climb through a hole about 12 feet, and to get out of this one it is a three story high ladder...CRAZY. I asked Cutler what he liked about this, and he said, "Everything."

I don't know what we would've done without Brittany. She was an awesome help on this trip.








2 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

What an amazing place to visit. So historical and truely amazing! I am jealous!

Mom said...

What an awesome day. Great pictures. I love the one of Cutler lying on a rock. What a ham.

Post a Comment