Day 2 began with a couple hour drive over to Silverton Colorado. Wow, it is beautiful. Today was a lot of fun, lunch in the park and then off to the mine. I could never do a job like this, or I would never want Rob down in a mine working, but it was fun to ride into the mine. The tour guide was awesome, and we learned a ton. We even brought Carson down inside asleep. He slept through loud bells, pretend explosion noises, train ride, and more. I guess this goes to show you how loud our house must be.
Merry Christmas 2025
8 months ago















2 comments:
How fun! I can believe Carson slept through the whole thing. I love how they have you in the Yellow slickers. I am sure they are for safety reasons but they sure make the pictures look cute.
Cole is very intense while panning. This just looks like such a fun thing for the kids to have done. Way to go Ingles family!!
Post a Comment