We talked, and talked, and talked about this. We discussed the pros and cons...and there are a lot of them. In this case though, the pros out weighed the cons. As long as he can get up, and get moving, and also go to bed early.
What are some of the pros...most of them stem around being with the kids after school, at dinner, during FHE, at their games, and more. Also he will be able to continue to grow his photography business. We are all very excited to see him.
Well, wish us luck. I can't believe it is all changing.

4 comments:
All I have to say is GOOD LUCK! My dad works early like that and sometimes it's hard to hang out with them because dad has to go to bed at like 8:30. It will be good for him to be with the kids more though, they'll never forget that their daddy was around to support them.
Oh my, I guess I didn't realize how early he will work. To get 8 hours of sleep and then off to work he will have to go to bed at about 7:00 pm. Luckily by then the kids are settling down and getting ready for bed too. I think the kids will love the extra attention Rob will be able to give them. Let me know how the change goes.
Luckily, your kids have to go to bed at 8 pm, so dad can tuck them in, have a half hour of fun with mom, and off to sleep.
Ok, that may be in my perfect world, but it could happen once every 6 months. I think you'll love having him around in the afternoon once he gets use to the change in his sleep pattern.
Mom's post is awesome! Yes, that would be a perect world. Let me know if it happens that way...:)
I do think you guys will make it work. Patience and hard work. You have a ton of both! I do miss you, but so happy that Rob's around in the evenings!
Post a Comment