
Carson is 4 months old, YEAH!!! (crazy, & sad all at the same time). He is such a good little boy. He sleeps through the night, and we never thought that would happen. He is so content. He is willing to be dragged all over the place from swim lessons, baseball, to Mesa Verde Colorado were I was told I was brave to have him with us. I think they meant crazy. He loves the older three kids, but I wonder sometimes what he would say if he could talk. Maybe, "Could you get out of my face?" He is super smiley, and he is laughing, well at least when Dad is around. Dad can get him to laugh all the time. He hardly ever cries, and if he it doesn't take much to get him to stop crying. (Moving Kiley off him, is all it usually takes.) We love this little guy!!!
Carson's Stats:
24 inches tall



5 comments:
So cute, and he is an angel of a baby. And he is a normal size and weight. Kiley will be surprised when the day comes that he is bigger than our teenie Kiley.
Love the pictures with Rob and Carson! So cute. Your baby is getting bigger. Time just keeps marching on. Luckily he is all that big, just 4 months. You still have plenty of baby time. Love you tons.
I remember it like it was yesterday...visiting teaching and talking about him coming. 4 months has passed! Crazy!!!
Aww he is sooo cute he is almost the size of kylie love ya sooo much
Those are so precious! I totally just got caught up on your blog! I knew you had one but I finally found it! Love all the fun stuff you are doing this summer! Your family is so beautiful and you guys know how to have fun! Love it! If you don't mind I would love to add you to my reader!
Post a Comment