So here is the process, she sends out emails to everyone, and she tells everyone that on this certain day at 6:30 am you can start calling to put them on the list for the following year 2011/2012. Crazy, and amazing. She takes about 60 kids between all her classes, and she fills up quick.
YEAH for me!!! Kiley is in, it took about 10 mins. of trying to get through, but I did it. It feels like we are trying to get her in a college class. hahahaha

3 comments:
what preschool does she go to? I am already trying to find one for Izabel who will go in two years.
I will have to call
What a crazy system!! I'm really glad you got her in. Kiley needs to get out of the house and run off some of her energy. She is so smart that she will get really bored this fall if she isn't doing something.
I'm soo happy my Kiley is going to be a Preschooler. She's growing up so fast. Tell her I love her. P.S You can borrow the percy jackson books i'll try to bring them next time I come over.
Love ya guys tons. Tell Cole, Cutler, Kylie, Carson I love them.
Post a Comment