Neighbor boy: "I think my tooth is crack."
Cutler: "Don't you worry my mom is going to be a nurse, or a dentist I can't remember. She can help you"
Rob and I laughed quietly on the side. Later I told our neighbor that what he said and she said, "Oh, that makes so much more sense why Cutler said today to me that I didn't have to go to my dentist." He told her I was a dentist, she could just come see me.
hahahaha
If you were wondering why all the confusion in our young son. Well, I am going to start school again. I have a plan, a very long plan, not quick at all, and in the end I won't be a Dr., but maybe an RN (Nurse). Don't start counting down the days to me finishing, I have a good 7 years to go. Because it will be slow, and I am a mother most importantly. I have to say our kids are very, very excited, and I am too.

5 comments:
Congratulations on going back to school! That's a big decision!!
I am excited too. Now I know I can get good dental work cheap! Don't focus on the long haul. Just look at what is in front of you. You are going to enjoy the journey so much. I am so very proud of you. Love forever, Mom
Cutler is so funny. He will be surprised when you still take him to the dentist. I am sooooo happy that you are going to school. It will be awsome. Way to always be improving yourself. I love it.
That is awesome that you are doing that! I have thought about being a nurse. I would love to work in the postpartum unit. But that much school scares me so I admire you for going for it!
Yay ur going back to school and that is soo like cutler. Tell the kids i love them
Post a Comment