Sunday, May 30, 2010

Girls Night Out...Turns into Girls Day Out

Now we are off for the day. After only a few short hours of sleep we thought we would head out to lunch, and then off to Red Butte Garden.
Cindy & Paula
Paula & Me (Now I would love to have a garden like this area, AMAZING)
Cindy & Me
Kelly, Me, & Carson...Unfortunately Kelly can't enjoy the sun, so we found her a shady place where her and Carson could enjoy the Garden.
Cindy & Paula enjoying the Children's Garden.
Don't be deceived this is a very stinky flower, I discovered.
Cindy & Me
To bad we can't always have get aways with just the girls. We had a ton of fun. I wouldn't have changed anything about the couple of days. We sure are going to miss Cindy and her family. I am not sure who will be more sad me, or my kids. Cole has said, "He really doesn't want Nathan to move." So hopefully next year we can make our way out to Connecticut.

1 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

Beautiful garden with my best friends (my sisters). Who could ask for anything more? I sure loved this weekend and will miss everyone!

Post a Comment