It's time to take a girls night out!!! Cindy is moving to Connecticut in a couple weeks, so we decided we needed to take a little time out from the busy life. Thanks to Paula, we were able to stay at the Grand America Hotel. It was time to live it up!!!
First we ate out at PF Changs, we must have been really hungry because we didn't even take one single picture. Dinner was a lot of fun, now it was time to head back to the hotel to swim dinner off.

We all took our turns holding Carson, because the pool was freezing, and the hot tub was too hot for him. But aren't those some cute little swim shorts!!!

Mom & Cindy, they were the first to brave the freezing cold pool.
O.K. let me just say, Cindy braved the water by default. While we were all standing on the stairs saying this is freezing, she walked over to the edge thought I will jump in, and the decided No I don't want to, but oops she fell in...she popped out of the water thinking no one saw, but I was watching. This is a reenactment of her fall.
Now Cindy wanted someone to join her, so I said sure...but then decided no way. If anyone wants to know the real reason why, I didn't want my hair to get wet.

But in the end, I jumped in...O.K. she was going to push me in so I willingly went.

Us in the hot tub...Cindy, Paula, Rachelle, Kelly, Me, and Carson
Now it was time for dessert. We know why the rich are rich, because when they do dessert it is a small bit of heaven, for a lot $$$. There is no such thing as awesome banana split, piled high with 10 flavors of ice cream, smothered in chocolate sauce, topped off with whip cream, and a cherry...nope.
This is a dessert for the rich, it looks perfectly delightful...and it was according to Cindy. 
Yum, I tried this one.

Now this is what I wish I had ordered...but the menu had big fancy words, and it didn't sound as yummy as it looked. So in simple terms it is a big marshmallow, with graham crackers, and chocolate sauce for the simple minded. Awesome!!!

Mom & Cindy

Everyone enjoying each others desserts.

Oh, wait no one thinks my awesome, vanilla milk shake is cool.

We all got cool sister rings. Super Fun!!!
We ended the evening talking, laughing, laughing some more until 3:00 am. Thank goodness Carson was sleeping so good that night, I was able to sleep until 5:30, then we were up again at 7:30 am. Oh, well who needs sleeps...what did I expect when he went to bed at 9:00 pm. and slept until 2:30...really me not getting lots of sleep was all my fault. He did so good!!!
We woke up to Fernando bringing us breakfast...Yummy!!!
Then we were off for the next day adventures.


2 comments:
So much fun! Aren't girls' trips the best! Love em! So glad you had a good time!
This was one of my favorite weekends. Just perfect. Thanks for everyone planning something so special. Love you!
Post a Comment