Sunday, May 9, 2010

Carson's Blessing/Mother's Day


Carson Dwayne Ingles

Today was a very special day. I can't believe how exciting it is to bless our last baby on Mother's Day. I was amazed to see that all of our family and friends joined us on this special day to celebrate Carson. Having church at 9:00 in the morning, means we hopefully have a good nights rest, and we have to have everything set out to go or we will never make it on time. On saturday we spent the day getting the house cleaned, the lawn mowed, gardens weeded, and then on to baths for all the kids, ironing their clothes, grandma hemming Coles new pants, and so on. We kept making list of things to get done, and then I am sure we checked them twice. When we finally went to sleep, I looked around and we were ready to go. The night with Carson went great, and in the morning we were moving as fast as we could (without frustration) to be ready. Grandma Cadina got the breakfast casserole ready, Dad took the boys to set chairs up at the church, I on the other hand took time on getting me and baby dressed. We made it to church early, and luckily we chose to sit close to the front because no one could find a microphone. Dad gave a wonderful blessing to Carson. Grandma and Grandpa Cadina bore their testimony. Church was wonderful. We returned home with all of our family and friends for brunch. It was wonderful!!!

Carson we love you!!! My heart was very full today, for the chance I have to be a mother to four children. We are so happy to have you in our home. Today you were so smiley. Everytime I talked to you, or looked at you you smiled back. It was a little gift to me. I have hoped and wanted you for a long time, and I am so grateful that you are now with us.
Getting ready for your big day.
Handsome little fellow you are!
Cutler's almost ready
Cole's ready to go
All of our friends, and family

Too bad we don't have this little jig on video. Thanks Allen for teaching Cutler this we all loved it!!!

Even Kiley gave this little song a try.

Grandma Ingles
& Carson









1 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

This was a great day. I am so glad our family was able to be there. One questions, where are pictures of the yummy food? I thought your brunch was amazing!

Post a Comment