Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baptism

It is amazing when you have this tiny little baby, you think they'll never be that big. Well, Cole did just that. He grew up, and he grew up fast. He is eight!!!



We had a wonderful experience, absolutely wonderful!!! I can't express the many blessing we had leading up to his baptism, and his baptism day. Our ward, and stake did an incredible job. The spirit was there, and it will be a day we will never forget.

The morning of Cole's baptism we got up, and went to breakfast with my parents. Cole was nervous, so he didn't eat much. He looks happy though, real happy. He told his Papa Cadina, "that I was nervous when I went into the waters, but did you see me smiling afterwards."




I believe these two are bowing down to Cole, Oh great Cole!!!


Look at this cute little family!!!


Papa Cadina and Cole

This day was very special for us and our family. We knew time would pass when we held our first son, we would say I'll almost be 30 when we baptize him, and here we are today. We are truly blessed to have this gospel apart of our life. We are so proud of Cole, and his decision to be baptized. If you know Cole, then you know he is a great kid, and he has a lot of potential to succeed in life. We hope the very best for him as he journeys through life.







3 comments:

Ute Family said...

What a cute post! I love it! And it's so true when you said they grow up so fast! Lydia is half way there, I can't believe it! You're also right about Cole! He is a good kid! It's been fun being around him and all the other kids in Primary! You are an awesome Mama for raising such awesome kids!
p.s. Good luck this semester. I know you'll kill it, just like you did last semester! Stop underestimating yourself!!! You're awesome!

Cynthia Hatch said...

I love it. Cole is such a wonderful child. Your family looks so beautiful. I am so glad that the baptism went so well. It is a time you will never forget.

foxie4 said...

What a great day. It is hard to see them grow up so fast, but fun to see them grow!! You have such a cute family and Berklie can not get enough of Kylie!!!

Post a Comment