Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tie Dye

Meet Kiley's creation...tie dyed BABY!!!!


Now she is in trouble...lots of trouble.
Tie-dyed carpet not as funny as baby!!!


***You would think that I must've been paying no attention to these two...well, I thought they were just down the hall laughing and enjoying themselves. I was unaware until the moment Carson crawled into the kitchen that he was covered in paint. What was my reaction...Anger, disappointment, disgust, nope...Laughter. It was so terribly shocking that I just laughed. Some of you know that when the boys were little that I found them in the playroom, enjoying themselves too, and they had unstuffed my week old couch. That is right I had a foot of stuffing in my entire from room. My response then, I premeditated anger, I walked around my house shutting all the windows so that my neighbors wouldn't hear me screaming at my little boys. Don't worry, all the yelling I did while I was restuffing didn't frighten them a bit they laughed and laughed while in time out. I wasn't a bit frightening, but I regret one thing, and that is no pictures to show for it. So this time it was the first thing I did. I went and found the camera. Then I cleaned up the mess with some help from my neighbor, and a carpet cleaner. Surprisingly most of it came out, and yeah I cleaned a few other rooms while at it!!!

5 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

Children always find ways to create memories. Hahaha

Shannon Ireland said...

This is hilarious! What a creative little girl! This is going to be a great story when they get older!

Mom said...

Famous last words, "I thought they were just laughing and enjoying themselves." Which they were. Don't you want happy children?" He,he,he. You handled this incredibly well. You get a gold star for mom of the year!

Terri Burnett said...

So funny to see the pictures after hearing the story!

CAMI said...

Debbie! Would everyone just stop growing so fast!! I can not believe little baby Cole got baptised and I can not believe you are in school! How do you do it with children!!! OH how I dream of being able to have a degree (especially in nursing!) and having a brain and the time that will support it! Chris is in school right now so it is still his turn, one day though....and maybe you could be my tutor! Love you girl, you are beautiful and so is your family!

Post a Comment