Did the three weeks of break already come and go??? YEP!!! I am back in school, just started again last Monday, and if you ask me I feel already behind. Anatomy is tough, really tough!!! Way to go to all of you who have successfully survived this class, I hope to be a survivor when the semester is over.
My three weeks of break came and went. The first week off we spent being sick!!! In fact probably the sickest all of us have been at the same time. I even called my Mom at two in the morning crying, because it was a nightmare. I don't have any pictures to show, but we were a mess...I started throwing at midnight, then Cutler joined in at one, and the two of us threw up for two more hours about every 10-15 mins.
Cutler then asked his dad for a blessing. Rob came in the living room, where Cutler was kneeling on the ground holding a big bowl, (just in case), and Rob asked, "Are you going to throw up?" Cutler replied, "probably?" then Cutler said, "Dad you do this, (pointing to his head), and I'll do this (pointing to the bowl)." hahahaha...well, the two of us did a little better after the blessing, things began to slow down, right in time for Kiley to throw up. Then Rob to join in. By then about six I finally fell asleep, upon waking up Cole had joined the pack. Carson wouldn't eat, but at least he wasn't throwing up too.
So a family of six, incredibly sick!!!
But YEAH for us we were better just in time for Christmas!!! Because of being sick, I felt like we jumped right into to Christmas with no final touches, but we had a great time. We love having my parents up for the holidays, Ok...we love when they are here anytime!!!
After holiday clean up, it was time for baptism preparations, and the new year.
That is what my break was spent doing, fun and wonderful for the most part. I wish we could've avoided a flu bug, but luckily it was after finals and before Christmas.
Now I begin another semester with hopes of enjoying myself again, and doing good. While not mixing up my priorities as Mom of four. Thanks again to all my family who supported me so much last semster, and for being so excited to jump into another semester again. I definately couldn't do school without all the support.
Merry Christmas 2025
8 months ago

2 comments:
I love you. Boy, I know how sick you guys were and I still shudder reading it. Can't wait to see you soon.
Oh goodness...so awful about the whole family being sick!! But glad you had a break! Here's to hoping anatomy and this semester is a breeze. :)
Post a Comment