Thursday, December 17, 2009

School Lunch

This year Cole is in 1st Grade, and has to have lunch at school. Well before school started I knew that none of my kids would never eat school lunch. So I made plans, got the nesscary items needed for home lunch, and made home lunch. I did tell him I would send money for school lunch in case there was EVER a day he wanted school lunch. To my surprise he kept coming home saying you should've seen what they had at school for lunch...pizza day came and he made plans to eat at school. Since then he has never looked back, and school lunch is the BEST!!! He now eats so many things, like shrimp...WHAT?!? He tried them at school, and loves them.


Today he came home from school, him and his friends were discussing lunch, Cole said, "Wasn't that gravy on the rice so good!" (His friend agreed). Wow...is all I can say. It is a miracle our child who never liked to eat anything unless I made it his way, loves to eat at school. He is our only one that eats pretty much anything we make now, and he is so willing to try new things.

Is it possible that this will have the same results for our other kids? I really can't imagine it, but then again I never saw this result coming from school lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment