
I just read this today, and I am so excited to share this with all my friends. So if you are wanting pictures, don't miss this oppurtunity. Rob is getting his photography business going...YEAH!!! if you get a chance check out his website at www.jealouspictures.com, and THEN take a look at his blog www.robertingles.com. He is offering to take pictures of your darling kids! How much better can it get. If I can add a little plug I love working with him, he is very patient and kind with the kids. He is so willing to give the kids time to warm up to him, and the situation...(believe me our oldest needs a lot of patient when it comes to taking pics, but he always comes around.) I love our pictures, and look forward to a watching his career grow. Good Luck Rob!!!




1 comments:
Thanks Debbie! I would ask you to pay your photography bill but I am sure it will break even for all the free haircuts I get! Right?
Post a Comment