Fall is in the air, and I love it!!! (I am a little nervous winter is coming real soon though.) This year I have an itch for fall fun filled activities, and on Oct. 2 we headed off to a pumpkin patch. Really I usually wait until the last minute to get the pumpkins, but this time I was so excited to see them on our porch. We had so much fun. The kids ran the maze, and then each of them spent time looking for just the right size and look for their pumpkin. Cutler found his far off from us, and Cole it seemed that their might not be the perfect pumpkin, but he found it!!! Kiley was just happy to be outside, and running with the boys. We now have to carve them, all six of them...Rob felt like he needed two. So hopefully in a couple weeks we will be on the ball still, and excited for all the mess the carving brings.

They are three of the sweetest kids ever!!! Thanks for a great day!!!

Cole...I knew we would find the perfect pumpkin.

and once again...today was a great day with our kids!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment