Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lagoon...for the third time this year!!!


Lagoon is such a hit at our house, the boys look forward to it every year, and thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Ingles who work a few long weeks in May at Lagoon so we can go. This year we didn't just go once, or even twice, but we even got to enjoy a third time. YEAH!!! I was a little concerned at how busy Lagoon would be going over fall break at school, but oh well we gave it a try any way. To our surprise their was no one there, o.k. their were people there but just not enough to have any waits to ride the rides. We loved it!!! The boys ride the dragon roller coaster at least a dozen times, and Kiley spent her time on dumbo. Luckily they are right next to each other so we enjoyed watching them from the sides.
Rob and I were a little nervous at how the kids would do in their first Haunted House, I can't say they loved it, but they didn't hate it either. I am not sure they are sure how to feel about it. Cutler was glad there were rules that the people had to follow and when someone got near he would just tell them, "you can't touch me." Kiley was scared and hid her head for the most part. They were thrilled when that was over and we got to enjoy the trick or treat trail for kids.
Another great day at Lagoon1!!!


So this is the kind of people we are going to go see in that building...hmmmm


"cheese...but mom did you see that strange scary guy?!?"


One of the few rides I got to go on...and it made me terribly sick. Bummer


One of our favorite rides!!!


...and of course Kiley's favorite ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment