Today has been a bit of a challenge...hahahaha. So we laughed. It began yesterday at 11:30 p.m. Kiley woke with Pajama challenges. They were bugging her so we changed them, and then went to put her back to bed which didn't happen. We tried everything, but she was awake. So, I layed in her room on the spare matress with lights off and she laid next to me, played in her closet, laid in her bed, and would once in awhile say, "Mommy". Well, we did this until about 3:30 a.m. when she finally fell into a deep sleep and didn't move until morning. I woke up at 7:30 exhausted from the night, but in good spirits and decided to go up to the gym. I left and would soon discover that I hit some metal in the road and now my tire is flat. So I called Rob which meant he now how to wake up Kiley, and take the kids to the neighbors because I have the carseats, and come and help me out. Just in time to discover he too had a flat tire...hahahaha. Yes, one may think someone did something to our tires, but no they were two completely different problems just happened at the same time. Rob fixed his so he could drive, and then came and helped me out, and we headed over to Big O...where we just laughed. It is surprising that much can go wrong by 9:00 in the morning. Throughout the rest of the day we had the good with the bad. A good baseball game, a bad night with the kids getting into everything, a good nap for Kiley, a bad day with not getting a lot of cleaning done, a good day with the kids' school, a good day with friends and neighbors...and so on.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your rough day. At least it's sunny this week & you're not dealing with snow!! :) I hope your week improves.
That stinks! but, better to choose laughing I think...since there's not a whole lot you can do about it, huh. :0) So, I want to talk furniture to you and Cindy, but my phone is officially broken. So, I can't call out. I'm not sure if I can receive calls or not, but I can definitely receive calls at home. But...all your numbers are in my sad, sad cell phone...haha. So...will you call me when you get the chance? :0) Thanks!
Post a Comment