There are moments in life we hope we never forget, and today was a whole bunch rolled into one day. They each did little things that I wish my brain could hold onto that moment. I loved they way Cutler gives thumbs up, his determination to learn a new skill and how he loves it what I am so proud of him. Cutler spent at least a full hour trying to ride a bike without training wheels, and I am sure that in a few days he will be a pro. At baseball he would look over and give thumbs up. I loved Cole trying to look humble but wanting to grin from ear to ear when he hit the baseball the farthest of any kid (I believe in T-ball anything that goes into outfield is a homerun). I loved that he couldn't wait to talk to me about it when he ran home. I loved that Kiley was so talkative today, and her new word was "why". hahahaha. I love this stage the way she laughs with her hands over her mouth, when she cries because someone is a "meany" in her terms, and I love the new words. I loved that she wanted to help me with the flowers. I love that tonight I barely wanted to put any of them to bed because it felt comfortable and peaceful to have them playing around me. But the thing I wish is that I could've had a picture for each of these things. I know I can take a picture of baseball, or planting flowers. But when they give me little hugs, or smiles, or thumbs up can I catch that moment and save it forever. I wish, or hope that the look in their eyes today I can hold on to forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment