April Fools Day was a big hit for my kids. Though I can say I forgot about it, and have never taught my kids anything about it, but that is why we send them to school to learn. Rob and I picked up Cutler from school, and he began telling us story after story, "Hey Mom, did you know that you have a spider in your hair...hahahaha I tricked you. Hey Mom, when I get home I am going to run out in the street...hahahaha I tricked you. Hey Mom, did you know I don't have any feet....hahahahaha I tricked you." Well, you can imagine our drive home. The boys laughing, and us getting a kick out of their cute sense of humor.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute! I like your picks for your tag. I felt the same way I wasn't sure what day was what- they all kind of mush together with kids! Love ya and can't wait to visit!!!
Hey! I just found your blog through the Thatchers. I love it! Now we can keep up better :) Your kids are too cute and getting so big!
I just found your blog too. I had no idea you had one. We haven't sat and talked since last summer. It's been way too long. So how have you been? According to your blog you seem to be doing great :)
Post a Comment