Super fun quiz!!! I love the books, but somehow I have been unable to go see the movie. My brother-in-law Dave said that the movie is OK it is a kind of One Tree Hill show (on channel CW30), hehehehe little did he know that that is one of my favorite shows I rarely miss an episode and if I do I will watch it online. So I am sure I am going to LOVE the movie. Before I took the quiz I completely forgot about Esme, and thought well I am a lot more hospitable than Rosalie, but I am not a big party planner so I must be a Bella...hahahaha nope Esme fits me so much better. I really love being at home, it is where I find the most comfort and joy.
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are thoughtful and care deeply for your family. A loving home is a great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcomed. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You are firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgement and appreciate the kind way you handle things.
And Rob...without knowing who is who in the books is...

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are strong and playful, with a good sense of humor. If their is a problem, you'd rather be actively doing something than sitting around coming up with solutions. Despite you're aggressive and competitive nature though, you're always their to back up those closest to you.


0 comments:
Post a Comment