Monday, December 29, 2008

Kiley stuck in a pickle!!!




Kiley is proud of her climbing skills and she will not listen to us telling her no. We have found her in the sink with the water on, on the table, counter, climbing out of her crib, and many other places. This time she climbed up the bunk bed in Cole's and Cutler's room and there she stayed. Yes I am a mean dad! It was perfect as I was cooking and this was a great way to get a few things done while she was stuck. It was probably about 15 minutes at the most and I went to check on her and this is how I found her; waiting patiently with snot all over her face.

1 comments:

R Cadina said...

She is sooooo stinkin cute!!! Seriously, hands on her cheeks and everything...I love it! :0) Love her!

Post a Comment