Thursday, February 5, 2009

-K-

Well, I know that it isn't a big word to learn, but it is so super cute. Kiley is a bundle of personality and her newest word is K. She mostly says no, no, and some more no's. If you ask her much of anything, "give mommy a kiss?" "do you want this, or that", her answer will be a definate "no". Sometimes it is a simple no, other times she shakes her little finger while saying no, no, no, and other times it is a top of the lungs no. But your answer is bound to be no. Sometimes her answer is followed up with "sit down.", and if she is really bothered by you then you will also get, "bye-bye". hehehehe. With her being 19 months it is funny to watch and listen too, and we often find ourselves asking her things to just here her say the answers we are certain she will give. But the other day she was playing in the water while I was doing her hair, and I said, "STOP IT!", and she said, (very sadly) "K". She sat for the rest of the time ver patiently. So these last few days more and more you can ask her to do something, and we just might get a "K".

1 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

First I just have to say that I love the look of your page!!! Great job. Kiley is at the cutest stage. I love all the new words and phrases that she comes up with. The best part is the comedic timing of her words. What a sweetheart.

Post a Comment