Well, today has been a good day. I have accomplished much throughout the house. Well, ok normally when I get in these moods to organize then I go a little obessive about it, but lately I have been trying a new approach, and well today my home is all in all cleaned, but if you stood in my hall closet it is wonderful...well at least to me...hehehehe. I love the feeling of something clean, in fact I love the smell too. It smells really, well really perfect. I even have a candle that I can burn that smells clean. So needless to say not every nook and crany is clean, but there is a little more done then there was yesterday, and I am going to call that good.I made it to the gym today!!! And that is a success right there, but not only did I make it but I enjoyed the class. Today was my second day going to this power toning class. YEAH!!! And I signed the kids up for daycare next week so I can go again. I have made a goal to go at least 3X a week, and so far I have made my goal. The amazing thing is that my back for over a week has no longer hurt when I sleep...YEAH!!!I am now making cupcakes for Cutler's pretend Birthday tomorrow at school.
0 comments:
Post a Comment