
Carson is 1 and 1/2!!! YEAH!!! I know we don't usually celebrate the half birthdays around here, but I couldn't resist. I just love this kid!!! Oh, and I totally bombed his first birthday. I got him presents, made him a cake, and it seemed that we spent the whole month of March sick. So somewhere in the month we opened his birthday presents, and another day ate his cake. I have a handful of pictures, but really that is all. I wish I could say we did better than that, but really we barely survived last winter!
So, yeah for today!!! Carson is such a joy in the home, and all the excitement kept us laughing the whole night long.
I didn't know if we would ever get this toy opened. Once he found the horn, and realized it played music...he was in love. He danced and danced, and so did the other kids.




0 comments:
Post a Comment