Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nicholas's Wedding



I love when I get the chance to go to a sealing in the temple. It is amazing how much the words of the Temple sealer can teach you, and remind you of how to treat and care for your companion. The sealer asked them to never yell at each other. Because you say things that you wish you never had. Oops...Rob and I have broken that one, and boy do I usually feel a lot of regret. Sorry Rob. Well, luckily I have an awesome husband, and we keep working at being excellent together. Because perfection is for the next life, not this one.

***On a little side note, this picture of the Manti Temple is incredible. I can't wait to see it on my wall soon. This is where I took out my endowments. I love, love this Temple. Thanks Rob, for going back to capture this picture!!!

Here is the darling couple. I loved there color choices, and their reception was so much fun!!!
And this is our little family, it is almost torture to get a family picture. But I am so glad we have this even if it takes a little bit of convincing. Then here are our kids making the most of a beautiful day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment