A quick update on me and school. It is surprising to say that I am almost to midterms. This weekend begins midterms...ugh...or yeah (if we are thinking halfway through my first semester.)
It is also surprising to me that I still have a brain, most days I feel my brain is mush. It might as well be, I can hardly think after being pregnant four times. So, how am I doing in school. In the beginning, when I started my class I was hoping to just survive...maybe even pass, and not have to retake the class. I should let you know why I felt this way, because when I took my assessment test for my Biology class. I couldn't have even told you what biology meant...hahahah...or anything about a molecule. The entire test looked like a foreign language to me. I am not exaggerating, I promise. I handed my test to my teacher, and he looked at me and said, "well, you better start reading your book tonight." Even he had little confidence in me. For the first few weeks, every other time I went to class I felt OK, and then I would feel completely intimidated.
Then I took my test, and what in the world I got a 98%...an A!!! I think I almost fell off my chair with excitement. Now I feel like I might not only pass, but get a good grade while trying. :-)
As for my other two classes, I am doing good. My health and nutrition class I need to get going on my research paper, and then I have a midterm this weekend. As for math it is going really great. Except that when I am tired...I make the dumbest mistakes. Oh, well.
There's my update for school. It is going really good, and I am really enjoying it. I know I am only a halfway through my first semester, and I have a long, long road ahead of me. It has been really nice that while going no one is all that surprised that I am going back to school, or going into nursing. In fact I have appreciated everyone who thinks I would fit right into that field. I have a wonderful support group around me. Rob, my kids, my Mom, my sisters, my friends, and more. Thanks everyone. Wish me luck, I will try to put my feet back on the ground after that last test, and get back to studying.
Merry Christmas 2025
8 months ago

3 comments:
You are doing amazing. I am so pround of you. Great job being super!
You are such a joy to watch. Always growing. Always finding the joy in the moments. Congrates on the test. Let me know if you need help this week to study. Midterms already. Wow.
Wow good for you!! I didn't know you were going back to school, that is awesome!! I wish you the best!! You are amazing!! Jungling family life and school life!! You are awesome!!
Post a Comment