Saturday, September 25, 2010

A little Dirt Never Hurt

What were we thinking...to run the 10K Dirty Dash!!! I guess we weren't thinking, and when you're a mom of little boys getting must be in the equation. Cole told me before the race, "Mom if you don't get dirty you owe me $5.00." Either he was pretty confident he would make money, or he was trying to encourage me to dip more than my toes in the dirt.

Today was a great day!!! It came with a ton of mud, and some obstacles. A great team, that made for some wonderful company a lot of laughter through the whole thing. We of course didn't win first place...in fact I never even saw a clock for timing the race...so who cares how long it took. We had fun, and in the end of the race the piglet plunge had started too...so the boys and I finished together. YEAH!!!
Team--4 Walkers & a Babe
Piglet Dasher



1 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

Ashton saw the first picture and asked, "Is that a monkey?" I burst out laughing and said, "NO, it is Auntie Debbie." She responded by saying, "Really? Weird." Hahahaha Love the pictures and you created awsome memories. Even if Rob got all the credit. Love you.

Post a Comment