Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Newest Member

We are so excited to announce what many of you already know that we are expecting our 4th, that's right number 4!!! We can hardly imagine what a fourth might be like in our household, some say that after three it doesn't feel any different. I think that must mean our household is already crazy enough so who will notice the continued sleepless nights, the screaming, the getting in and out of the car nightmares, the many appointments to the doctors, and so on. Well, needless to say with all the confusion and mess that children bring we are looking forward to getting to know one more. We can hardly wait to find out what his personality might be like. Will he be more like Cole where by the age of 1 was so cautious of the world around him, or Cutler where life is just a big adventure and he is the super hero, and could we even imagine having another climber like Kiley, would it be possible that he will beat her record of climbing out of the crib by 15 months...who knows what this little guy will bring to us. Well, we just can't wait, and if you notice it is a boy!!! (or we are pretty sure.) Ultrasounds at 12 weeks can show the gender, but there is a chance of oops it was the cord, so we hopefully will be 100% sure by 20 weeks, either way we are very excited.

6 comments:

PhillipsFam said...

How fun - another boy!!! yea! glad it is going well for you!! :)

Tami said...

How fun! Your ultra sound sure looked spot on. I would be so suprised if it was an oops. Whatever he'll be like he will be wonderful. I can't wait to meet the little one!

Shannon Ireland said...

Yea! I am so excited for you! I still like the name Clay!

Audrey said...

We're so excited for you, and having seen the ultrasound picture, I'm still fairly sure that it IS a boy.

Congrats, guys!

Veronica said...

Did you take the U/S pic off? It's not showing up in my screen. I am so happy for y'all and I'm thrilled that this baby is a sticky one! CONGRATS!!

R Cadina said...

What?!?! Seriously?? How did I not know that? Congrats though...you guys have beautiful babies. :0)

Post a Comment