Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Favorites

A Few of my Favorite things:

1. Sunshine...oh how I love the warm weather, I am happier and so are the kids.
2. A clean house
3. Rob...for many little reasons, but lately I love that he always wants to be around me. I walked in from girls night out the other week and I said, "how are you?" and he said, "good, now that you are home." :-)
4. Laughter
5. Music class with Cutler. He is a joy to watch.
6. Kiley's dimples
7. Cole's excitement to learn to read.
8. Great neighbors and friends
9. Flowers...I love watching them grow from seeds, and bulbs.
10. Cookies!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun list!! It's always good to remember things that make us happy. We miss you guys & we need to get together soon!!

CAMI said...

Oh Debs, what a cute family you have! I love that you have a blog, even though I never see you in real life I feel like I can hear your voice through your words. Miss ya

Post a Comment